What Is SEO? and How SEO Expert in Jaipur can Help You :
This is the most common word in the field of Digital marketing. SEO stands for search engine optimization, means as the name indicates, optimizing a web property according to the search engine algorithms with the aim to gain organic visitors is called SEO. In this article, we will talk about the current SEO strategies I adopt when asked to optimize a web property like a website.
Types of SEO
Before we dive into any other things, let’s talk about Types of SEO we have. As per the experts and marketers out there, there can be 4 types of SEO named down below.
• White Hat
• Black Hat
• Gray Hat
• Negative SEO
The main difference is how long it takes before you begin to see time cost, value, and results.
White Hat SEO: “white hat SEO” refers to SEO techniques that are in line with the terms and conditions of the major search engines, including Google and others.
Black Hat: Black hat SEO is an action against search engine guidelines, used to get a site ranked higher in search results like Google. Black hat SEO works just opposite of white hat SEO. On the other side, there are many people (spammers) who try to manipulate search engines and bring organic traffic to their websites without following any rules and regulation. That’s the dark side of SEO.
Gray Hat: Gray Hat SEO is something between the Black Hat and White Hat category because performed actions for SEO are unclear. A proper understanding of Gray Hat SEO is important because it could improve your site’s ranking without a negative result, or it may create a reason for traffic loss if not done properly.
Negative SEO: Let me talk about Negative SEO. It is basically the act of using Black Hat SEO techniques on competitor’s websites for the purpose of Google penalty. Negative SEO can also include reducing the effectiveness of a website’s SEO properties by disabling or altering them.
Now, let’s talk about how an SEO Expert in Jaipur can help you out. Let me tell you one important thing. Time and Money to rank a web property depends on multiple factors like, Types of competition, Keyword Difficulty, Demographic Targeting means what is your target market if it’s local or global.
As an SEO expert in Jaipur, I’ve few steps to talk about.
1) First I check your web property, most websites in order to get things started. I’ll talk to you about every data that I collected after research.
2) We will then talk about cost and time. Keep in mind, SEO is a continuous process, if you stop after getting ranked; your competitors are after you and can beat you in a couple of days or months. So, price mostly depends on the number of keywords, work hours and other expenses as well.
3) Once done, I’ll start optimizing your website. I’ll point out each necessary step in the step-1 and work accordingly. It can be rectifying website speed, optimizing web content, creating new content (If needed), mobile device optimization and much more, you will be notified about the things as well.
4) Once On Page activities are done, I’ll set up backlinks structure for each associated page along with the home page to target your necessary keywords. In simple word, Backlinks are the Links a web property gains from different web properties, It should be relevant, organized and spam free in Google eyes. Backlinks can be used to boost your page and keywords to get ranked. In case of any confusion, you can ask an SEO expert in Jaipur as well.
5) Every 14 days in a month, I’m gonna send a brief rank and work report about your SEO work progress. You can analyze the report data and can discuss things further as well.
Alright! I think you guys got what the best SEO expert in Jaipur can do for you and for your business. In case you don’t have any idea about Digital marketing or even SEO but you’re interested, I can help you out briefing everything over the phone or we can schedule a quick meeting for better understanding. Talk to me to get started today.